CWP Instructor Application Packet

CWP Instructor New & Renewal Application Form

CWP Instructor Renewal Memo

Concealed Weapons Instructor / Student Checklist

CWP Instructor Memo

SC IdentoGo Locations List

IdentoGo Mobile Services Request Form

Automated Fingerprinting Registration Instructions


The South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED) implemented a new Concealed Weapon Permit (CWP) system on May 1st, 2018. SLED in partnership with IdentoGo by IDEMIA, has developed the SLED EasyPath system. This streamlined system allows SLED to process CWP's as required by statute, while offering applicants a new online renewal process and adding a new online permit replacement feature as well.

In the next phase, SLED will implement a new online CWP registration and electronic fingerprinting capture system that will be available starting January 8th, 2019. This phase will allow applicants for a NEW SC CWP to begin the application online and set up an appointment at an available IdentoGo site. At the IdentoGo site they can submit their CWP application documentation and have their fingerprints taken and sent to SLED electronically. SLED will continue to process all submitted applications received from the IdentoGo appointments made online and any applications made by mail.
Please see: Automated Fingerprinting Registration Instructions

If your students wish to continue to schedule their NEW CWP application onsite appointment, or start an online permit renewal, or permit replacement application then they should click this link, but if they wish to submit a paper application and mail it directly to SLED , then they should click cancel.

*Please let your students know that they can begin a new CWP application online and schedule an appointment with an Idemia physical location where they will have their fingerprints taken and submit their application documents. Idemia will submit their documents electronically to SLED and SLED will process the application and review the applicants’s backgrounds. If they have any questions, they should call the SLED Regulatory Department office directly at: